Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Welcome......

I'm a photographer who is fascinated by the light. I love watching the light change the world around me. I am inspired by the shadowplay on faces as well as landscapes. Therefore, I shoot a wide variety of subjects, all of which share my common vision of life through a view finder. Each time I shoot, no matter what the subject, I am in awe of the quiet beauty in everything. Radiant smiles, sun drenched fields, a baby's chubby hand, or the way the shadows linger in my garden in the evening.....all bring the same subtle longing to capture that moment on film. I hope that by continuing to share my photographs, I'll be better able to share my vision with those who ask me to capture their memories and their moments.