Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Not So Typical Vacation Photos















o
















I recently went to Europe. Exciting enough as it is, I took up a challenge from an Italian friend of mine. His challenge...to come back with the "not so typical" tourist photos. Well that proved more difficult than I could have imagined. Everything in Europe seems to be just about post card perfect so I found myself looking beyond the obvious. Most of these photos are mere pieces of a whole and may be completely unrecognizable to any one but me...some are picture post cards after all I was a tourist.