Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Albums Going Green



Albums are a wonderful part of the work we do and I am always on the look out for new and interesting products. I am so excited about the new Couture Albums and their contemporary and green design.

These books utilize recycled materials and are really a work of art but best of all, they will donate to a charity that you choose when I order the album! Charities include the Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, Oprah’s Leadership Academy Foundation, Room to Read, American Forests, Global Volunteers, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Habitat for Humanity, or the National Wildlife Federation. Now that is just the way I work ...get something...give something!