Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Personalized Photo Skirts are one of those new products that instantly became a “must-have”. At a time when brides are reluctantly cutting back on a few things to save money, this is an affordable wow-factor to enhance your wedding. Photo Skirts provide photo-realistic, full color, custom imprinted, table-covers for 6-foot folding tables. Your engagement photo, or any favorite picture, along with your names and wedding date are
inserted into your favorite design to give it a custom feel.