Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I love, love, love these new promotional items I picked up for the 2011 Bridal Show season. They are perfect wedding favors and they have the added benefit of being your get-a-way bubbles. The solution is great for a multitude of bubbles and the customized labels look wonderful. Sometimes these items can look a little cheap and tacky but these little guys look like you've spent a lot. Unbelievably they measure about 3.5 inches. Check them out at
WeddingDepot.com