Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentine's Day Engagements

Valentine's Day is second behind Christmas for engagements and this year was no different. The week after Valentine's Day I always get an influx of calls regarding wedding photography. I smile with each call because often these excited brides have only just begun their journey to the alter. Little do they know the number of meetings with vendors, the hours of negotiations and the amount of time they will spend over the next months or year to plan their dream wedding. I am always happy when a couple puts their confidence in me and so this year, we will be extending the Free Engagement Session to all our families that contract in 2011. Its only a small gift but its my way of saying thank you!