Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Aki Wallace and Le Jay Parker Wedding

Aki and Le Jay married this past Saturday, June the 4 th and it was a very special and intimate ceremony. Aki is one of the absolutely sweetest brides I have ever had the good fortune to meet and to photograph. Le Jay is one of the most charming grooms. I have grown very fond of them both and it was joy to be a part of their day. The anthem of the day was "family." In every image we were able to capture the love and genuine respect this couple shows to one another and the honor and love they bestow upon their families. It was a beautiful sight to be hold.
Glorious Day!