Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Don't Worry Be Happy

Don't let the watch fool you! Its actually an hour behind! That is why I fell in love with this laid back couple. From the start, Crystal and Brian had a simple, care free attitude toward their wedding and the planning of it. I didn't even talk with them til the week of the wedding when I emailed for an itinerary. Crystal told me they didn't really have one and that they were just gonna sorta wing it! You gotta know I don't hear that every day! But that day, everything went off without a hitch and it was beautiful! In the end, this was one of the most fun weddings of our year and one I won't soon forget!