Welcome

Welcome to Spotlighting. Here I will spotlight new and interesting wedding details that I find in a hope to be a reliable resource to my brides and families. Here you will find honest, unsolicited advice and recommendations. Hopefully, you will also gain valuable insight in to who I am and how I view my work!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pretty Spring Bouquets and Centerpieces (Fresh from the Farmer's Market)

I have to share some of this coming season's prettiest flowers. I am seeing more brides using these types of flowers. They are a lot less expensive but just as lovely as the more exotic. These Peruvian lilies, roses, alstroemeria and button poms are locally found at local farmer's markets that have a nursery or garden center. I recommend checking out
http://www.ncfarmfresh.com to find a nursery in your area. Simple vases can be found at many wholesale warehouses, online and at local stores such as Garden Ridge Pottery. If you are planning on some DIY projects for your wedding, keep in mind that flowers are a great way to save some money.